99home prides itself on offering round-the-clock support to deliver a seamless experience and top-notch customer service. The agency offers services to clients from all socioeconomic classes. Whether you’re looking to buy, sell, let, or rent a commercial or residential property, 99home can accommodate your needs with specialized services and customizable plans.
99home is part of The Property Ombudsman Redress Scheme and is endorsed by the Office of Fair Trading, which shows how invested they are in providing quality, credible services at the best value. All team members are trained to be professional, ethical, respectful, and diligent when dealing with customers and clients.
Some of 99home’s services include competitive and accurate valuations for both property sales and lets. Advertising on the most popular property portals including Zoopla and the company’s website 99home.co.uk. Because 99home is a hybrid agency, they also offer local services in addition to national exposure and coverage.
99home relies on strategic partnerships, networking, and reliable professional resources to deliver the best results. Sellers have access to professional photographers, floor plans, inventory checks, property management services, and advanced marketing software.
99home simplifies the buying, selling, and letting process by handling all the particulars while also keeping clients abreast of how the process is unfolding. This includes sharing information about the client’s legal obligations and current real estate laws.
Awards and Recognition
The company has received several honors, awards, and accolades in recent years. Here are some of the most notable.
- The Negotiator Awards Hybrid Estate Agency of the Year 2021 (Bronze)
- Best Overall Agent of the Year 2019 (Silver)
- The Most Trusted Real Estate Professionals UK
- The Negotiator Awards 2019 Highly Commended Hybrid Agency of the Year 2019
- The Negotiator Awards 2019 Highly Commended Website of the Year 2019
- The UK’s Most Innovative Online Real Estate Agent 2019
- Online Estate Agent of the Year 2019
- Best Overall Agent of the Year Gold Award 2018
How It Works
99home takes pride in offering some of the most competitive pricing packages available for property sales. These packages start as low as £99 with three unique packages to choose from – each one tailored to your specific needs, budget, and situation. All packages come with listings on all major property portals and access to a team of professionals that provide the necessary support when you need it.
Once an inquiry on your property comes in, you’ll receive a notification via email or text. Here, you can manage the viewings or choose to host them yourself. When it comes time to accept an offer and negotiate, 99home will help with this too by preparing all the necessary paperwork. Lastly, 99home will walk you through each step of the final sales process until it’s complete. This helps ease your stress, streamline the process, and ensure everything is done legally and properly to prevent any delays.
Benefits of Using 99home to Sell a Property
Every estate agency offers its own unique benefits and reasons for being the number one choice. Here are a few things that set 99homes apart from other hybrid agencies.
- Vendors are in control of the sale from start to finish thanks to the company’s transparent, easy-to-use online system
- 99home is one of the fastest online agencies for both selling and letting properties. The average home sells in 11 weeks, with most properties being let within 7 weeks and 98% achieving the asking price.
- Top-notch customer service means that 98% of all customer calls are answered within the first 10 seconds
- Every customer receives their own dedicated account manager to handle their listing every step of the way
- Property listings are published on over 700 websites
- Three unique service plans to choose from that offer variety and accessibility
- Some of the lowest estate & letting agent fees on the market
99home Plans, Services, and Prices
99home offers three plans to choose from. Here’s a closer look at what they offer and what you can expect to pay.
For just £99 (including VAT fees), you can sign up for 99home’s standard package. This includes advertising on Zoopla and Prime Location and customer support. You’ll also receive one week of a free featured listing on Zoopla.
You can add certain features to this package like 2D floor plans and professional photos for £149. If you want a sale board for your yard, you can purchase one for £59. You can also add a listing on Rightmove for £100.
This is 99home’s most popular package and offers the most bang for your buck. For just £599 (including VAT fees), all you have to do is host your own property viewings and your agent will do the rest. This price is due upfront but you pay nothing once your property is sold and the deal is done.
The combo package includes a free one-week featured listing on Zoopla, in addition to marketing on Rightmove and other popular portals. You’ll receive high-quality photos, 2D floor plans, support both pre and post-sale, sales progression updates, and negotiation support. Home seller protection is also included. It’s important to note, though, that this price is subject to change based on the property’s size and location.
High Street Package
The most expensive and in-depth package available from 99home is the High Street Package which is priced at £1099, including VAT fees. Similar to the combo package, this payment is required upfront but there is no money due after the sale is finalized. With the High Street Package, your 99home agent takes care of every step of the sale process, from start to finish.
In addition to everything you receive in the combo package (including the same property portal listings, photos, and support), 99home will also perform 10 accompanied viewings. This adds the in-person element of what makes 99home a hybrid real estate agency.
Commercial Property Services
99home doesn’t just work with residential property owners. The agency also offers services for commercial property owners and landlords. From garages and offices to industrial spaces and large-scale industrial properties, 99home can help you either sell or let your property.
Commercial letting services start at £149 (including VAT fees) for 3 months. You can add a 2-month listing on Rightmove for £100. This add-on also includes 2 hosted viewings.
For those looking to sell their commercial properties, 99home offers a 3-month package for £249 including VAT fees. Sellers can add a 2-month listing on Rightmove to this deal as well for just £100, with 2 hosted viewings included.
Other features that come with both commercial letting and sales services include:
- Access to the online dashboard
- Access to a support team to help manage your listing 7 days a week
- No hidden fees
- Text and email notifications of interested buyers and renters
- Text referencing can be added for £75 per person
The steps in the commercial sales and letting process are easy.
- Create an advertisement
- Choose additional services (if applicable)
- Complete the verification process
- Receive inquiries
- Accept an offer and agree to the terms and conditions
Not all property owners want to sell their homes. If you’re looking to let out a property, 99home can help with this too and offers a variety of packages, services, and pricing options, starting as low as £29.
Try Before You Trust (Free)
This is the least expensive of 99home’s letting packages and lets you try out their services before committing or making a payment. With this free plan, you’ll receive instant email and text message alerts from interested tenants, a listing on 99home’s website, a free rental valuation, and access to the property dashboard.
Express DIY Package
You can upgrade your plan and still pay the affordable rate of just £29 for the above features, plus:
- Advertisements on Zoopla, On the Market, Boomin, and other popular portals (you can also get an advertisement on Rightmove for an additional £20).
- One free tenant reference check (if you upgrade to Rightmove)
- Holding deposit collection
- Digital tenancy set-up
- Rent collection (including the first month)
99home’s Standard Package is £29 per month, plus £99 for additional advertising. You’ll receive all the services listed in the express package, as well as:
- Free desktop market appraisal
- Advertising on Rightmove, Zoopla, and all other portals
- Two tenant reference checks
- Rent management services
- Legal and eviction cover
- Unlimited relisting
For £49 per month plus £99 to advertise, this is the most expensive and comprehensive of 99home’s packages. You’ll receive everything in the standard package plus:
- One week featured listing on Zoopla
- Unlimited tenant reference checks
- Rent protection/landlord insurance
- Tenancy renewals
- Deposit dispute services
99home also has a No Let, No Fee option starting at £499 plus VAT fees. Property Management Services
Property management is available for both commercial and residential property owners. These services take the guesswork out of the letting process, simplifying it for everyone involved. 99home offers two unique packages – silver and gold.
The Silver Package
For £45, you’ll receive essential letting services. These include:
- Free rental valuation
- Professional photos and floor plans
- Text and email alerts
- 5-point tenant referencing check
- Digital tenant agreement
- Deposit registration
- Carbon monoxide and smoke alarm test
- Annual rent statement
- Rent collection
- Legal assistance
The Gold Package
If you want to upgrade to the gold package, you can. Priced at £85, you receive all the same features as you do with the silver package, plus:
- Periodic property inspections
- Gas safety checks
- Full maintenance
Property Auction Platform
99home also offers a property auction platform that lets you sell your property with 0 fees. 99home uses a platform known as just-sold.co.uk to advertise and auction properties including land, multi-family houses, and apartments.
With one of the highest possible ratings on Trustpilot, 99homes has 4.9 out of 5-stars and is listed as excellent. In fact, only 1% of nearly 1,000 reviews were negative.
- Hands-on support and guidance from start to finish
- Successful auction sales
- Excellent communication (fast and clear)
- Fast sales
- Patient, attentive, and helpful agents
- Professional and responsive management services
- Competitive and reasonable prices
Out of the minimal negative reviews found online, some complaints included unlawfully keeping the client’s deposit, unexplained rate increases, and lack of communication. 99home’s team members responded with thorough and reasonable explanations to all of these claims in, what appears to be, a professional and timely manner.
99home Simplifies the Sale and Letting Process
Whether you’re looking to sell or let residential or commercial property, 99home has a service for you. With several packages and plans to choose from, you can choose the one that makes the most sense for your needs, budget, and circumstances. As with most other online estate agencies, there are pros and cons to using 99home for your next sale or rental property.
One thing that makes 99home unique is its hybrid, high-street services for property owners that enjoy a more hands-on, in-person experience. It’s important to note, though, that even 99home’s in-person services are limited to viewings and sales boards. Most of the company’s other services and resources are found online. Now that you know more about 99home and how it works, you can make an informed decision about your future.